Our commitment to quality is backed by our trained employees, state-of-the-art equipment and tooling, and internationally accredited certifications.
• ISO 9001:2015. We hold certificate FM 636435 and operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for the following scope:
The registration covers the Quality Management System for the Manufacturing and Re-manufacture of Heavy Industrial Equipment & Components.
• CWB W47.1. We are certified for fusion welding of steel, with the scope of:
Fabrication and repair of equipment required by the heavy industrial sector, ranging from process components, turn key systems as well as on-site services.
• IFPS (INTERNATIONAL FLUID POWER SOCIETY). The International Fluid Power Society is the only organization that provides comprehensive technical certification offerings for all professionals in the fluid power and motion control industry. We have employees certified by IFPS as Industrial Hydraulic Technicians.
• QA EQUIPMENT & TOOLING. We continue to invest in our quality-related equipment and tooling to ensure that the final product has the best chance of succeeding out in the field.
- Submersible Pump Wet Testing Tank
- Hydraulic Cylinder Testing Stand
- Hydraulic Pump & Motor Testing Bench
- Hydraulic testing data logger
- 20’ W x 20’ L x 16’ H Indoor Sandblasting Booth
- 20’ W x 16’ H Indoor Paint Booth
- Surface finish roughness tester
- Steel hardness tester
- Calipers, micrometers, inside micrometers – calibrated semi-annually